About Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia :
Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), is an humanitarian non-government organization who works based Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) particularly in child rights fullfilment and community development . Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia provides child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief programs in 15 CDPs (Community Development Project) and serving 10,824 children. Yayasan Gugah Nurani Indonesia has missions around the world to ensure the well-being of people in need.
Duty Station :
Head Office, Jakarta
- Bachelor Degree in Education, Social Welfare, Development Studies, and Statistic
- Attention to details, problem solver, open minded, multitasking, good communication skills, team players
Minimum Experience :
3 years in related area (preferably in community development sector)
Job Summary :
1) Responsible in coordinating project management works (Project Quality Control, Timeliness of Project, and Project Monitoring) in education sector from project sites (CDPs) of GNI.
Contract Period :
2) Ensure the availability and validated of a project database from the project sites (CDPs).
3) Develop a guideline/SOP/mechanism of education sectors in order to support systematic activity implementation in the project sites (CDPs).
1 year (possible for extension)
How To Apply :
• Please fill-in Screning Form (link for download below), and submit it with your Application Letter and CV in English.
• Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4s17lxH9CW4SW1uUGdmYkpJdzQ/view
• Submit To Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please fill the email's subject with this format : [EM02]
• Deadline for submission of applications : 21 February 2020